AMBIANCE INTERIOR PRIME
AMBIANCE INTERIOR PRIMER is water thinnable primer. It is suitable for Interior plastered walls, asbestos, cement concrete etc. as a primer coat. The product is made from fine inorganic fillers, Additives, Polymers, etc. This product can be used as a primer prior to any water based paint application.
|Product Code||:||AIP - Ambiance Interior Primer.|
|Packing Available||:||1L, 4L & 20 Ltr.|
|Shelf Life||:||1 years from date of manufactured.|
- If the plastered wall is new, check the curing and absorption. The absorption of Plaster
- is high then Cure the plaster with water.
- Remove dust particles and loose plaster with sand paper.
- If the plaster has already coated with lime wash, paint, etc. must be scrapped.
- The scrapped Wall must be washed with water and it should free from loose dust, old
- paint and plaster particles.
- Fungus affected areas must be scraped or treat with special chemical
- Before application of paints.
- For best results fill the porous & cavities with putty in the plaster.
- If required full putty coat can also be done on the entire plaster.
- Ambiance Primer is a paste and water to be added to the paste under Stirring to obtain brushing consistency. As per recommendation, the dilution ratio is 1 ltr. Of primer with Above 350 ml. of water
- Apply a coat of primer and leave it for 6 hours drying before painting.